We are living times of uncertainty and challenges never before experienced, and that´s why we must remain strong and resilient more than ever. OutScope will stand with our clients and partners to ensure that we all sucessfully overcome these challenges.
In this context, on March 13th we have deployed our Contingency Plan, not only to ensure our staff safety, but also to ensure the quality and resilience of our services.
We highlight the following measures of our contingency plan:
- Remote work regime to all our staff for indertemined period;
- Alignment of our operations to privilege remote work, while ensuring the necessary logistics to deliver equipments in a safe manner;
- Execution of security procedures to ensure field services are in compliance with DGS (Portuguese National Health Directoty) recommendations;
- Elimination of any travel or event participation;
- Creation of personal follow up mechanisms and support to our staff and their families.
OutScope will strictly mantain its Contingency Plan and will communicate any relevant updates that may be implemented to further defend and protect our workers, partners and clients.
The success of our Contingency Plan has been supported by our remote work solutions, and we are naturally available to share our experience and the critical success factors.
We believe that we all will emerge stronger from this troubled period and we reinforce our commitment of being on the side of our clients and partners during this journey.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep updated about all the news